If you’re nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, you’re suppose to:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 10 to 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 10 to 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
A few blogs I think you should go and check out are (in no particular order):
- True Tales of a Toronto Actor
- Navigating North
- L-Jay Health
- Wishes and Dishes
- It’s Not Just About the Recipe
- High School Foodie
- From the Page to the Princess
Here are another seven things about me:
- I hate spiders.
- My favorite all-time movie is Casablanca.
- I’m an introvert.
- I always have a stash of M&M’s around.
- I’m not a morning person but will always force myself to do things first thing in the morning – workouts, flights, baking, etc.
- I prefer summer over winter.
- I have a fear of heights.