Big thanks to Emma at Food, Fork & Good and Jenbeansblog for both nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I’m super flattered!
If you’re nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, you’re suppose to:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 10 to 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 10 to 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
A few blogs I think you should go and check out are (in no particular order):
- True Tales of a Toronto Actor
- Navigating North
- L-Jay Health
- Wishes and Dishes
- It’s Not Just About the Recipe
- High School Foodie
- From the Page to the Princess
Here are another seven things about me:
- I hate spiders.
- My favorite all-time movie is Casablanca.
- I’m an introvert.
- I always have a stash of M&M’s around.
- I’m not a morning person but will always force myself to do things first thing in the morning – workouts, flights, baking, etc.
- I prefer summer over winter.
- I have a fear of heights.
That’s it! More about me than you needed to know. Now go and check out those blogs and share the love! Once again, thanks to Emma at Food, Fork & Good and Jensbeanblog for the nomination!
6 thoughts on “Versatile Blogger Nomination”
M&M’s stash! I have that too.
LOL I’m glad I’m not the only one 🙂
Love casablanca, all time best movie
Well deserved! I’m totally the same with the morning person thing. I don’t do morning, but I find myself with the most on at that time!
Thank you so much for nominating my blog! I am truly honored. Isn’t Casablanca the movie all movies should aspire to be? I never miss it when it’s on TCM and I’m chastising myself now for not owning a copy! Thank you, again, for the Versatile Blogger nomination. Have a great week/weekend!!
In my excitement, I forgot to congratulate you on your award! Congratulations, Vicky, for receiving the Versatile Blogger award. You and your wonderful blog are very deserving.