Wow! I’ve received a nomination for the Food Stories Award for Excellence in Storytelling from CJ over at the Food Stories Blog. Thanks! I guess someone is reading my blog after all! I’m kidding, I’m kidding! I really am quite flattered.
So here’s how it works:
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way our judges will know who is being considered for the monthly presentation).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their stories and nominate them for the award.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/).
Food Stories will put together a team of judges to review all nominees and to select a Food Stories Award Winner for each month. More information to come on what fabulous opportunities await for those lucky winners!
My nominees are (in no particular order):
- Life in the Drive Thru
- Rantings of an Amateur Chef
- Lipstick and Lemon Drops
- My Morning Choocolate
- Om Nomalicious
One random thing about myself: I use to collect Beanie Babies.
So thanks again CJ! http://foodstoriesblog.com
8 thoughts on “Food Stories Nominee For Excellence in Storytelling”
Thanks so much!!!
Your post looks great … Thanks so much & Congrats !!!
Vicky, thanks so much for the nomination, and congratulations on yours! Do you still have that Beanie Baby collection? They were quite the rage for a while. My brother used to have a few of them.
You’re welcome Jennifer! I really like your blog a lot! I do still have a few Beanies. I gave a lot of them away a while ago though. I figured they should go to kids who would enjoy them.
Thank you so much for the nomination!
You’re welcome! I’ve really been enjoying your blog Pat!
Thank you so much VIcky! It means so much 🙂 Here is my response post: http://lipsticknlemondrops.blogspot.ca/2012/05/aww-shucks-im-speechless.html Thanks again! xx
You’re welcome Vesna! I think your blog is pretty fabulous!