Well, it’s the Victoria Day long weekend which means I finally get an extra day off. Time to catch up on my to-do list. Big thanks to Drive Thru Guy for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. My apologies for the late post. In between training for my half and being sick, all of my spare time seems to have disappeared. I wanted to say that I’m really flattered because I haven’t been around for as long as some of the other blogs that I’ve been reading. But go and check out Life in the Drive Thru when you have a chance. It is absolutely hilarious!
If you’re nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, you’re suppose to:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 10 to 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 10 to 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
And in no particular order, my nominees are:
- Rapunzel’s Adventures
- The Mind-Body Project
- Hil-a-Bean’s Kitchen Dreams
- Feed Your Soul
- Adventures by Dad
- My Fit Blog
- The Hungry Artist
- She Makes She Bakes
- Grad School Chef
7 things about me:
- I originally started running because I couldn’t do carb-free diets.
- I love vintage Mickey Mouse and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
- I like going to Whole Foods for the sole purpose of buying treats.
- The book I read most recently was “The Last Lecture” by Randy Pausch.
- I don’t like the middle of Oreo cookies.
- I’m good with directions but am terrible at telling left from right.
- I’m competitive and sometimes a sore loser.
So there you have it! Again, a big thanks to Drive Thru Guy. Go check out his blog and the other ones I’ve nominated.